- $2,600,000 settlement for a man injured in a tractor trailer accident in New Jersey
- $2,250,000 settlement for woman injured in a commercial truck accident in New Jersey
- $2,200,000 jury verdict for a woman injured who was assaulted as a result of lack of security and defective door lock design in Pennsylvania
- $1,750,000 jury verdict for racial discrimination/civil rights violations
- $1,625,000 recovery for a woman injured at her work place in New Jersey
- $1,250,000 for wrongful death of a police officer killed in an auto accident in New Jersey
- $1,200,000 settlement for sexual harassment/civil rights violations
- $1,200,000 for man injured by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania
- $975,000 settlement for pharmacy negligence/wrongful death
- $950,000 settlement for Disability Act violation
- $915,000 settlement for a truck driver injured in a slip and fall incident at a warehouse
- $900,000 recovery for employment discrimination in Pennsylvania
- $600,000 for a man injured in a slip and fall at his work in Pennsylvania
The team of lawyers, paralegals, and administrative staff at Pfeiffer Bruno are proud of the jury verdicts and settlements that they have recovered on behalf of their clients. No matter the value of the case, every case is handled with the same attention to detail with the goal of maximizing the recoverable amount.
The amount recovered in a case is affected by many factors including but not limited to: the liability of the parties (fault), the type of injury, permanent restrictions or effects of the injury, location of the accident, court in which the case must be filed (city or rural court location), and most importantly the insurance policy limits available for recovery. Every case is different and the above factors as well as others will affect the amount recovered.
We offer free consultations and contingency-based representation. You will not owe us fees or costs unless we collect. If you or a family member has been injured, you need an experienced personal injury attorney from Pfeiffer Bruno. Call the attorneys at Pfeiffer Bruno to schedule your free consultation. Contact us today at 484-541-5364 or email us.